Monday, March 10, 2008

Very Sad...

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.....!!!!!!!

1. Starting Song Right
2. Clapping at 2-4
3. Rest the guitarist
4. Find suitable VC to use
5. Sing with dan tian
6. Many many other things

I have actually resorted to watching Bro Poh in school.
No more ppfilm, no more youtube, no more tudou
Jus Bro Poh.

Bro Poh is gg to dominate my WMP.
Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

No more 933 No more Class 95... and definitely no Jay Chou...

At the end of the day, i just wanna praise God and lead good praise.
So God help me...

5 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

Mr Koh, can one!!! =)

laimeng said...

hahaa.

oh. u listen to jay chou.

jay chou play the guitar too u noe (:


jiayou yuanxing! I'm looking forward to p&w every friday cos i noe it will be good! (:

Yuan Xing said...

Thing is me... I cannot differentiate between the sound of different string instrument... haha..


Thank you.

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

meng is so encouraging!! i'm feel encouraged too!! =)

so mr koh, you're not alone.. jiayou!! he who has an ear, let him hear, haha~ ^^

Ah JaN said...

Dun be sad lah

You are improving after every cg le.

Jiayou!!