Monday, March 3, 2008

Number 51

Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel,” says the Lord GOD.’”

God lets His people know by experience and by life that the rise and fall of nations, churches, powers, groups and even individuals are in His control. No man holds the power nor key to raise or put down, kill or revive, give or take away except by God's hands.

Then you shall know who to seek in times of trouble, in times of distress, you shall run to the LORD your God because He shall raise you up. In the event He decides to kill, no man can escape.

Then you shall confess with your tongue, your soul and entire being that He is Lord and that nothing you can do will change that.

Then you will realise He loves you and that nothing that happened ever happened without Him.

Then when you fall you will know that no man except Him will raise you up because He has claimed your life for Himself.

Then you will know in your soul that everything is working for good in your life.
Because He has called you. Whether you realise it or not is immaterial.
He will make sure you find Him.

For if He has the power to bring empires and entire generations to their kneels, then He will know how to bring you into His embrace. Trust Him, He will not miss nor will He have one flaw in His plan.

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.

If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

No comments: