Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Glory

People think that we will nv make it.
We will never reach but I cannot explain why there is a feeling of faith in me.

It is no longer about me but He who is in me.
That feeling of substance and vision is nagging my very soul..
It simply will nt leave.

There may come a day when we may fail and wonder what happened, but it is not today.
There may come a day when all the naysayers got it right and say, 'see, see, tt bunch of losers', but it is not today.
There may come a day when we have to part from unity and walk our seperate ways, but it is not today.
There may come a day when we make a fiasco of our lives and that we know its all over but it is not today.

Today I see the vision of glory, substance and success... Today I feel like a winner inside of me.
It is not psychology... I am a winner because God is one and today He stirs in me that spirit of victory...

There will come a day when the enemies will shatter our helmets and splinter our swords and shield BUT it is not today.

Today we will take the field.. with raw faith and giving all what little we have...
So God help us.

You say let the weak say they are strong.
Today our weakness is made perfect in You.

Fame is temporary, Obscurity is forever..- Napoleon Bonaparte
How apt...

I don't know what holds tomorrow but Glory and Fame is for today.
History is yesterday but History making is today..

No comments: