Monday, March 3, 2008

I am actually very evil...

Whenever I feel like cursing people I love and wished they were dead, I remind my soul that God is in control and that He loves all of us.

There were times when I wished God just loved ME alone and no other but its not true...
The wish is true though...

So I keep my mouth shut and wait... I know its my fault most of the time but I always wished it were somebody else's fault. Because why does it always have to be me?

I am not kind nor loving nor very holy, so the next time things start to piss me off, know that I am always pleading the blood of Jesus over my soul so that I will not blow up and eat people up..

Haha... now you know how evil I am.. wonder how many will read this... I think people who read this already know this.. so its ok..

2 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

please don't practise canibalism.. -_-"

Ah JaN said...

Arghhhhh


Helpppppp!!!!


hahah