Sunday, September 16, 2007

I think something inside me died today.

Hey Dun believe tt you r nt important to me.
You r nt a replacement for anybody.
The place u occupy is unique and nv was occupied by any other.
If there was another who came close, it died.
Dun jus listen to what people say.
Check it out for yourself Truth.
Have Faith, dun listen to those who nv been there before.
Ask those who's been there before.
Would you believe me if i told you what happens in a girl school?

So Know this.
You r important.. whoever is reading.

Because if u think tt u r nt important, u will treat other people tt way too.
As unimportant.

But You r important, more important than u ever think u r.
Jus think about the impact u make with one expression, one simple act of kindness and encouragement. Or even jus talking about which bus service gets you home faster, or making funny noises about nt getting your calls answered.

So watch what u say and think, cos i think something died inside of me today.
Love... protect... patient... gentle... humble... endures... never fails...

2 comments:

Hazel aka Qin said...

Oh... Wat happened? Someone suaned you til it hurt huh? Hmmmm... Or woke u up? Hmmmm...

I wonder who u addressing? Muz be someone dear to you said something tt made u so worked up... Hmmm... I wonder who man...

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

This I wonder, as I ponder...