Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Children Church

Was jus thinking why i wanted in my heart to help out at Children Church.
I went back to the times when i was in kindergarten.. hhahah
ok When i was a child.. I attended a christian kindergarten.

Everyday before i have my lunch, i say grace.
Well as you can guess, i still remembered hw i said grace during that time.
It was a magical moment when all of us quietened down n said, " Thank you Jesus for the food and drink... the rest i cannot really remember. But that became my grace. Thank You Jesus.

When i had my birthday, my mother will bring a huge cake to school.
My teacher will set it on a table in front of the whole class. I be in front and the class will celebrate my birthday. I nv had a celebration again till i came to church.
And i remembered the simple celebration in school because it was special.

It was Jurong Calvary Kindergarten and i prob will nv forget tt place and tt classroom.

I went to sunday school.. there they told us stories.. and there was a old dusty library where they kept bibles and not much else..i read my first bible there...

Once i missed my bus which was gg to bring me back home from sunday school, 2 teachers who drove past me stopped their car and sent me home. And i told my mother the bus auntie forgot about me. But it was alright. It was one of my first rides in a car!!

Hahaha.. those were e memories from so long ago.. but it was in God's plan that when i went to CCH, it felt natural... like gg back to so long ago.

The services in CCH are awesome. The prescence of God there is strong beyond anything i could imagine before that. I could feel Him everytime i step into the audi so much so i became afraid sometimes. And those messages the teachers preach to the children, i always listened till i cry.

I mean i thought tt would nv happen. Those messages were for kids. But i teared. Cos in those simple words, God was so real.
Those children i know will come to Christ, if not while they are young then when they are like me... Man i hate those damn bombastic words and fanciful theory that some people like to use.
They are wearisome to the core of my spirit. I will always think cut the bullshit man and jus get to the point.

Jesus loves you, u sure that is shallow?
That is e deepest thing that we should know.
He just went to the cross and died for you because He loves you.

So after that i went to children church to help out, could nv get into drama ministry no matter hw i tried... then after that i went helping out at CCH again and again until yup, i am now in it.

Hi KIDS, Teacher Yuan Xing is here!!
haha.. Grrrr....

3 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

Wow! Mr. Koh celebrated his birthday in school, that's so sweet of your Mum and the teacher!! But I bet you ate a BIG portion of the cake right, oops! LOL!

Yeah, back to where you began, back to the first love, back to the first encounter. So cool la, i have never attended sunday school b4, totally have no idea, but 1 think i know, with teacher koh around, the kids will certainly be blessed!! Yeah!! =)

The simple truth: Jesus loves you is the BEST message in the world!! Yeah!! And now i know how you got your 'thank you Jesus' from!! Hehe~

Hazel aka Qin said...

Teacher Koh coming... Monster!!! Hahahaha... Wahahaha... The image is so hilarious...

Anonymous said...

ROFL brudder