Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Verse

"In the last days, God says,
I will pour My Spirit on ALL people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old man will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
I will show wonders in the heaven above
and signs on the earth below,
Blood and Fire and Billows of Smoke.
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved."
The end of the quote in Acts.
_____________________

However, Joel did not end there.
He continues,
For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the LORD has said,
among the SURVIVORS
whom the LORD CALLS.

The first part is a straight lift from Acts.
Spoken by Peter. Originally from Joel.
In the midst of the Blood and Fire and Billows of Smoke, the young men will see visions, the old men their dreams and many will prophesy.
God will work in the midst of Blood and Fire and Billows of Smoke.
It speaks of WAR if u understand blood and fire and billows of smoke.

The second part speaks of the Survivors,
whom the LORD calls.

It is like the reading of the day, old verse, read it a million times, just that my eyes widened at the different parts.

No comments: