Sunday, August 12, 2007

An old part of me is coming back..

Jus came back from CCH dicipleship mtg by Lynn...
Was on the way back from expo in Xiwei's car when I heard Susan say she got 6 new kids come to church this week...

i mean.. Praise the Lord for those 6 kids.. but why not my group..
i hate to lose.. i hate to not be leading the pack.. n e fact that her group was Esther's din help..
ROAR....

The part of me with the fighting spirit came out man and i am so jealous.. i am going mad.. n i am gg to do something about tt.. i am gg to beat that... let her start the race i alr nt very happy le.. Arrrrrghhh

I need to have a pioneering spirit.. she having exams somemore.. and she is so young.. And obviously she did something right and 6 kids in 2 days is simply supernatural..

Something in me is bursting man.. and today jus kanna dua by my friend.

I pray i wake up every morning with this frustration and that it gets stronger and stronger.. Remember the humiliation... by someone younger, more busy and more faith..

Arrrrrrghhhh....!!!!! God!!!!
I am burning.. I know You have the way.. I jus wanna know how You want us to do it..

My soul cannot rest... its that kind of feeling tt drives u crazy..

No comments: