Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hi Everyone..

Well, this blog entry is my promise to my CG members.

Actually I've got lots to write about in this entry.
I can share revelations but...
Lets talk about the old W302 in this entry.

Well they were a fine bunch of people..
People like Wei Yan, Kgoon Liang, Dennis.. Strong people.

I am honored to call them friends.

I am expecting them to break through in many ways n so I am not going to slack.
I remember these people because they helped me to grow.
They help me to keep going.. Learnt a lot from each one of them.

New W302...
Very new, a lot of potential.. These people I am looking at in this new CG are going to shape tomorrow.. So I am gg to make sure I am have one hand in tomorrow.

Meng, Qin, Tammy, Ruix, Jan... fantastic...
My new CG members are also great...
Ok think i cannot say too much.. My thoughts are many though.

Today was watching the video about e schools Sun built.
They are not just schools but spiritual strongholds.
I know 2 things are being done.
1. A nation's future is being shaped.
2.The gates of hell is being stormed.

I know I want to stick around in this church. Cos where God's battering ram meets the gate of Hell, I wanna be there..

ok, back to books NOW..

3 comments:

laimeng said...

haha.

yes. As promised.

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

Wow, spider webs are gone...

vMiRs said...

We storm the gates of hell...and not hell itself. Because if someone is already in hell, there's nothing much we can do. But at least we can storm the gates. Imagine, stealing from someone at his very own doorstep. Hah! It's like the biggest insult for the devil. :D

Ok that was random...hope to see you update more le...