Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I have a dream

I have a dream....
N i am gg to work so hard for it to come to pass.
becos I have a dream....

The dream that one day i would look back n tell myself, "WOW!!, what a wild ride that was!!!"

Abel, by faith, gave an acceptable offering.
Abraham the father of our faith believed that his descendants shall number a nation when he had no heir.
Isaac, by faith, sowed his seeds in a land of drought and reaped in the year a hundredfold return.
Jacob, by faith, wrestled with God for his undeserved spiritual blessings and from his loins, the nation of Israel, God's chosen people, was birthed forth.
Joshua, by faith, marched round Jericho, the most fortified city of Canaan, seven times and conquered it.
Caleb, by faith, said, "give me this mountain"
Joseph, by faith, held to the dream which God gave him and he became the prime minister of the richest nation of his time.

I was thinking all these guys cannot be boring guys. They could all be cool, rich , handsome, GENTLE?, yea.. I mean most people think Bible is written for boring narrow minded people to coop themselves away from e world.. but i believe it is a cool book written for cool people by a cool God... yea..

I was thinking if they blogged, what would they blogging about?

Haha.. jus a thought.. I was thinking about myself. Like why I am the way I am... then I gotta admit a few things to myself first.. Number 1, I am actually terribly shy...

I am so shy sometimes I cannot pronounce my words well, cannot bring myself to call people's names, refuse to talk about my feelings.. though i have a lot of them.. so shy my actions and words can go a bit haywire.. That was the original me.. still shy nowadays though less people see it. I am still not good at calling names... sometimes i don't answer questions or look people in the eye or don't even talk to some people... Well well there were a few friends before whom i could be totally at ease.

but all that is going to change..

Hard to believe right? but eh I am.. sometimes.. and its affecting my life all the time, the way i connect with people, esp those who are very different from me.

One more thing, I am so boring... i mean.. sometimes i bore myself.. haha..

I mean anyone would rather read 3 Jane Austen's book, one after another or even Charles Dickens or even Book of Isaiah than read this bloody blog.. haiz.. goodness.. sometimes i think i am living life in such a way that it stays super duper shitty boring..

I am 22 le... goodness 22.. I am gg to get OLD soon.. haha

To BE Continued


4 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

Eh, don't think you're dull or boring in any way mr koh..

i love your blog! keep blogging!! =)

p.s. what are the lipstick marks on the cup mean?

vMiRs said...

wah..since when u become so self-defeating? not boring lor!

Yuan Xing said...

lipstick marks on the cup?

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

in the movie..