Thursday, June 21, 2007

ICT ---- 11 June - 18 June

Hi to the readers of my blog.
So touched to hav u leave comments on my blog. thank you:-)
and Kgoon too for putting up a link on his blog..

I jus came back from ICT. Went back to try to be a scout agn.
My fitness is a far cry from last year. Flopped IPPT but outfield went well.

This ICT is really like a Sabbath.
A time to rest really. It was so refreshing.
God spoke to me about many things. Abt Courage.
He spoke about how we Christians can b so courageous cos of a God who will protect us.
tt Courage is really the key to grow up..
Thot abt it and discovered how every breakthru required so much courage and assurance from God.
It is the time of being set free from how others think about you and the many seemingly impt things u do which r actually not impt.

Recently some people i hav been reaching out to showed signs of health in spirituality.
that led me to realise the most impt thing i am doing in my life.
I thank God for prospering this area of my life, to give the increase where i sown..
it was really fruitless at first when i reached out to people tt others have alr given up on..
when others and even myself tell me that it is really a waste of time.
True enough, it was so long so long b4 i see the health signs i am seeing right now.

I felt so happy.. God this is really what i wanna do.
The impossible, the foolish things to this world with You and Your Voice...

No comments: