Friday, June 29, 2007

Calling to Ministry

It was on Tuesday when I went out with my Children Church friends.
I was sitting at the table where there were 6 of us. Gotta learn a bit more about the people in my CCH zone.

As the conversation continued, i discovered i was sitting with a group of conquerors. I felt like the woman in 2 Kings whose son the prophet promised is dead..haha.. if u know what i mean..It is well. I said to myself.

These are people who have either realised their calling in ministry or on the verge of doing so.

They have ran the race and fought the good fight of faith and won the temporary crown and come into a temporary rest. These are 5 people who know where they are going and what they are doing already..

I envy these people..I know I want to be where these people are.
Fighting the battle with people of the same vision standing beside them.
It is bliss...

God I cling on to the words I've heard. I know it is not an illusion. Soon those words will not be things i put in my heart but a life lived out.. and expended..

There is something else that day, but I will leave it to another day to tell the story..