Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello World

I think nobody reads this anymore. Its great for a pretty private person like me. I can finally write all that is in my heart. I want to pen down the thoughts for myself right here in my cyberspace.

Letting go and patience is a major lesson in life. It could literally mean life and death, profit and loss. A real man waits. This is not about passive waiting. If its an issue we can control, such as eradicating a sin in our lives or kicking an addiction, we can be decisive and quick to be brutal to ourselves. If it is an issue about others, faults we see in our close ones, we need to wait when all that could be done in a reasonable manner has been done.

Lose your life and you will find it. Hold on to it and it will slip through your hands like sand.

No comments: