Saturday, November 10, 2007

That Look..

It was that look in the eyes.
That look which brings memories away..
That look which calmed the heart and all its pains and burdens.
The world faded away in that instant.

I was no painter and i could not draw those eyes.
I had no camera and could not capture a photograph.
I was no poet i could not write a beautiful verse.
But one thing I knew.

A heart that once was dead but now alive.
so I set that look on the mould of my heart.
So it calms me down.
so that I remember why I chose the things I chose.

Yet nothing lasts forever.
maybe God
But not that look.
And I knew I may not see it again.

So it was I had to leave those eyes behind
And find that brave new world.
Because I have a dream I need to walk.
So someday by some miracle, I want to see those eyes again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.