Thursday, May 31, 2007

Emerge and POS

Emerge is in a few hour's time.
And for the first time in my life, I am going to perform on stage in church.
Amazing..

So those from NTU, pls cheer ok? if only to let those N'US people know we r alive!!

It is my first year joining the Parade of Schools. Met a lot of harvesters and jus observing their reactions to situations caused me to learn some things about being a Christian.

Jus had my final rehearsal until 1030pm jus now.
I remembered something Sis Dorcas said during debrief, " POS is not an end in itself, but a means to a campus revival" I mean it sounds so simple you will find it a cliche. But thats the difference between Christians doing cheerleading and the world doing it right? Got to be more to it than bonding together right? i mean the magnitude of fellowship is like... errr like enough to go fight WW2 lor..

Campus Revival..
God, help us.


No comments: